Thin Threads Stories of Moms & Grandmas - This new special edition will remind us how the joy of being a mom or grandma fills our hearts - even at the most unexpected times!
These beautiful stories will inspire you to appreciate those moments of connection!
Thin Threads Anthology - More Real Stories of Life Changing Moments are inspirational
stories comprised of moments and events told by individuals, each illustrating how the course of our lives can be redirected and affected at any moment in time.
All other books are filled with dry narratives or fiction; this book will be filled with authentic, inspiring moments.
All other books deal with the past, present OR future; this book deals with all three, through an entire century as we celebrate our centennial year!
And last but not least, all other books deal with people and places we may never know, while this book tells the stories of Hadassah - our beloved organization.
Why should you buy this book – because you will hold in your hands, or give a gift of Hadassah’s life stories of the past, present and forever!
Networking Ahead for Business by Kathy McAfee is simply the best guide for building more mutually-beneficial relationships to create more opportunities for personal, professional and business growth. Written with a playful automotive theme, this book is packed with real life examples and actionable instructions helping the reader shift into a higher gear of business growth through networking. This is a 'must read' by anybody seeking to increase customer base, cultivate higher level prospects and connections, turn a small business into a fast growing success, create a pipeline of fans and supporters, and even land a better job, Networking Ahead for Business provides useful ideas and proven strategies to help you:
• Identify which relationships should get more of your attention
• Create a systematic approach to your networking follow-up
• Perfect your pitch to attract the right kind of new connections
• Ask for facilitated introductions so you never have to make a cold call again
• Overcome roadblocks that get in your way from networking success
• Network with people of influence, money and power to accelerate business
• Use social media to expand your professional networking
• Network anywhere, anytime with anyone for greater mutual success!